We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Nick Lang's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Now the users andre-serot and smartseller1001 are doing the same thing .. lots of su…"

Nick Lang replied Jan 29, 2021 to srbpropert_9 selling fake PSA/DNA certified Tom Brady's

1 Jan 29, 2021
Reply by Nick Lang

"This looks like a poor forgery. You can compare it to his signature on icons.com. Ic…"

Nick Lang replied Jan 1, 2021 to Lionel Messi signature legit?

1 Jan 1, 2021
Reply by Nick Lang

"And another example from a jersey signed today (10/7/2020)... clearly closer to the…"

Nick Lang replied Oct 7, 2020 to WARNING: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Signatures are being sold by the CR7 Museum in Madeira!

16 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by Alex

"In these pictures the "R" also does not look as round anymore as it used to be... I…"

Nick Lang replied Sep 25, 2020 to WARNING: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Signatures are being sold by the CR7 Museum in Madeira!

16 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by Alex

"Below is a picture of Ronaldos brother Hugo who runs the museum store. The signature…"

Nick Lang replied Sep 25, 2020 to WARNING: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Signatures are being sold by the CR7 Museum in Madeira!

16 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by Alex

"Well, I didn't get many responses here but I tried my luck anyway. This was eventual…"

Nick Lang replied Dec 17, 2019 to Harrison Ford

2 Dec 17, 2019
Reply by James

"I am just wondering... Since JAKE JONES turned out to sell fake Elvis autographs on…"

Nick Lang replied Oct 1, 2019 to How rare is this autograph Elvis Presley RCA photo?

33 Oct 1, 2019
Reply by Nick Lang

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service