Bjarne Soderholm's Discussions (1,295)

Discussions Replied To (1214) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of people think these are genuine, but according to Tony Iommi, he did not sig…"

Bjarne Soderholm replied Dec 19, 2018 to Is this Tony iommi ( black sabbath) real or autopen?

3 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Niels amant

"Thank you Innuendo! That happens when Roger sign 10 in a row for you. It was from wh…"

Bjarne Soderholm replied Dec 11, 2018 to Queen - Roger and Brian

2 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Bjarne Soderholm

"Go for the refund."

Bjarne Soderholm replied Dec 3, 2018 to Need your expert opinions on Bob Marley autograph....

7 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by guym458

"I got this signed in person 1992."

Bjarne Soderholm replied Nov 25, 2018 to Bruce Springsteen 1992 in Lp

8 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by BlackisBlack

"None of the guitars are genuine in my opinion."

Bjarne Soderholm replied Nov 4, 2018 to AMAZING 12 ITEM COLLECTION !!! Opinions, Interested ?

67 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by James K.

"I’m not going to say that everything is fake, but none of the signed guitars are gen…"

Bjarne Soderholm replied Nov 4, 2018 to AMAZING 12 ITEM COLLECTION !!! Opinions, Interested ?

67 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by James K.

"Burn!"

Bjarne Soderholm replied Oct 31, 2018 to Deep Purple Sanity Check

6 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by J. Mikael

"I would not feel comfortable about having this item in my collection."

Bjarne Soderholm replied Oct 24, 2018 to Authentic Pantera autographs?

6 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Zeul Neacsian

"I have this 12” signed by all 5. There is no coa with this one, but I guarantee that…"

Bjarne Soderholm replied Aug 1, 2018 to Looking For List of Reputable eBay Sellers

24 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"The more I have seen, the more unsure I have got."

Bjarne Soderholm replied Jul 15, 2018 to MADONNA JSA LOA!!

70 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by Brian

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service