We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

_siger's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you are right. It seems like eBay closed their eyes and dont want to see scam-s…"

_siger replied Mar 26, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Oh, it looks like professional mafia who could cheated even Ebay :) What kind of stu…"

_siger replied Mar 19, 2019 to autograph dealer

6 Apr 8
Reply by Shan Pruitt

"Hi to everyone! Read my story with this seller here: https://live.autographmagazine.…"

_siger replied Mar 19, 2019 to autograph dealer

6 Apr 8
Reply by Shan Pruitt

"Seller refunded all my money! His answer! SCAM! Autographs are not ORIGINAL! I have…"

_siger replied Mar 19, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Yes, of course! I will stay in touch and will inform you about any changes. Damn! On…"

_siger replied Mar 19, 2019 to Ebay seller charlotte-street-collectibles. What do you think?

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Ok! I did request from PayPal on my 1st order! Gave this link in description and ano…"

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Unfortunately i bought at him some autographs. :(( Now i requested them on returning…"

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

"Thank you for your answer. Why are you not impressed? I am asking because maybe some…"

22 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by Joe Schmoe

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service