We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rubin C Covington's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So one more question about authenticators on eBay and if they are legit or not.  I'v…"

Rubin C Covington replied Jul 2, 2013 to What's the Scoop on Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators, a New Authentication Company?

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"I guess I should really do more homework and thank AAFES for letting us get ripped o…"

Rubin C Covington replied Jul 2, 2013 to What's the Scoop on Guaranteed Forensic Authenticators, a New Authentication Company?

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"I'd only do one in the beginning and that would give me a pretty good idea.  I figur…"

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"That really sucks.  I thought AAFES would do better than that."

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"So should I rip those COAs off and try it, with just one so there is no bias?  I was…"

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"I really don't know who Rocchi and Morales, Taylor and Max is.  I'm pretty new to th…"

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"Sounds good and I've been looking at PSA to actually get them authenticated and will…"

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

"This is actually my auction and I had no idea that it was fake.  I tried removing th…"

137 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service