We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Andrew Griffin's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"William,  Thank you for your observations, this is in fact why I came to this forum.…"

Andrew Griffin replied Jun 24, 2014 to Signed photo of Babe Ruth with my grandfather.

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"William, why were you trying to stifle your observations on this piece? I came to th…"

Andrew Griffin replied Jun 20, 2014 to Signed photo of Babe Ruth with my grandfather.

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"I agree. If it were my grandfather on my father's side it would be a different story…"

Andrew Griffin replied Jun 20, 2014 to Signed photo of Babe Ruth with my grandfather.

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"Mike Kam, at first glance, it does look like a great story, However, my mother inher…"

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"Sorry for the delay. I am uploading three pictures. A close-up of the signature, a c…"

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"Rock G III, I didn't take what you said the wrong way but I simply said I had no rea…"

Andrew Griffin replied Jun 12, 2014 to Signed photo of Babe Ruth with my grandfather.

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

"Rich and William,  Thanks for the responses. I will try to take a good photo of the…"

Andrew Griffin replied Jun 12, 2014 to Signed photo of Babe Ruth with my grandfather.

27 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by michelle

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service