We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Manon Auger's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Photo of Angelina signing a poster just like this one. I didn't notice it before, ev…"

Manon Auger replied Aug 6, 2014 to EBay seller: Theme Park Connection

8 Jan 9, 2015

"They don't really say *where* specifically, but the photos of Elle and Angelina were…"

8 Jan 9, 2015

"Here are the pictures: Top left: Juno Temple and Sharlto Copley Bottom left: Lesle…"

8 Jan 9, 2015

"Bump"

Manon Auger replied Feb 8, 2013 to Nikki Reed, Kelly Lynch, Mark Goddard??

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"By the way, I really attached the image :-)"

Manon Auger replied Feb 8, 2013 to PSA/DNA pre-approval?

1 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"Hi Chris and welcome to these forums! I totally understand what you mean, because I…"

Manon Auger replied Jan 8, 2013 to Need your opinion regarding an autographed photo I purchased

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"Thanks for your help to the 3 of you!! :-) And Happy New Year by the way! I'm glad t…"

Manon Auger replied Jan 8, 2013 to Nikki Reed, Kelly Lynch, Mark Goddard??

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"Thanks Jason for this very informative article! It helped me a lot. In one of your p…"

Manon Auger replied Dec 6, 2012 to What is exact proof and is it always 100% Genuine ?

42 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Steve

"Some people can't afford a real autograph, so the only solution is to have a reprint…"

Manon Auger replied Oct 31, 2012 to Reprint Autographs on Ebay: These guys are killing me

4 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Rich

"You're right Rich, you can report such listings, because it is a violation of eBay's…"

Manon Auger replied Oct 31, 2012 to GUARANTEE ORIGINAL REPRINT AUTOGRAPHS ARE NOW ON EBAY

9 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service