themightyboo2's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, there is no way someone is going to pay that when it's finished, well, unless…"

themightyboo2 replied 18 hours ago to Taylor Swift - Red (taylor's version) signed cd

78 13 hours ago
Reply by Bjorkwind

"Yep, Newburycomics have availability again (and might just be the one)  so go go go!"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 17 to Damon Albarn LP w/ Signed Postcard co founder Gorillaz, Frontman for Blur

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Yeah, I saw that Banquet put some up at 12ish and I was gutted I missed them. One th…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 17 to Damon Albarn LP w/ Signed Postcard co founder Gorillaz, Frontman for Blur

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul / Breaking Bad / Nobody) at UK Waterstones here https…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 17 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

251 3 hours ago
Reply by pikashu

"As i've missed the UK ones i've gone for this too, despite it being double the price…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 16 to Damon Albarn LP w/ Signed Postcard co founder Gorillaz, Frontman for Blur

12 9 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Flips sake! I had no idea they were doing them too. That's twice now i've missed thi…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 15 to PJ HARVEY Orlam deluxe edition signed?

16 Nov 16
Reply by Neil Lupin

"Plus if anyone manages to get his phone they can then access everything on it! Bonus…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 15 to Damon Albarn

37 on Wednesday
Reply by Bjorkwind

"Ah bugger, missed it."

themightyboo2 replied Nov 12 to PJ HARVEY - ORLAM – HARDBACK POETRY BOOK (SIGNED)

28 Nov 12
Reply by Landon Miller

"Ah, excellent, thank you. I've been waiting for these to come up. and then noticed…"

themightyboo2 replied Nov 11 to Let's Eat Grandma - Signed Vinyl, CD & Cassette Options

3 Nov 18
Reply by Andy W

"I didn't even think to check there! Bought! Thank you :) "

themightyboo2 replied Nov 9 to Taylor Swift--signed Red (Taylor's Version) CD's--INTERNATIONAL ONLY

8 Nov 9
Reply by Ross Hamilton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

RSS test Musician direct

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service