Karsten's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (316) Replies Latest Activity

"Not real in my opinion. Too many things are wrong with this Autograph. Sorry to say. "

Karsten replied Aug 24 to Is this Elvis real?

4 Aug 24
Reply by Don Webster

"+1"

Karsten replied Aug 17 to Opinion Please. Is This Michael Jackson autograph real?

6 Aug 17
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Thank you Tim, that‘s what I thought also."

Karsten replied Aug 8 to Elvis signed Promo Foto „To Vinnie from Elvis Presley“ Real?

4 Aug 8
Reply by Karsten

"Thank you Richard. The seller wants 1.800 $ for it. A lot for a possible forgery. "

Karsten replied Aug 7 to Elvis signed Promo Foto „To Vinnie from Elvis Presley“ Real?

4 Aug 8
Reply by Karsten

"+1"

Karsten replied Aug 3 to What do you think of the navigation menu?

43 Aug 6
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Well let‘s see. But it is always a good idea - before bid - to get some opinions, es…"

Karsten replied Aug 2 to Elvis Presley signed LP „Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite“ in 1973 to Cato Walker (B.B.Kings Bandleader)

13 Aug 2
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Eric, did your statement really refer to the concert or the autograph on the vinyl r…"

Karsten replied Aug 2 to Elvis Presley signed LP „Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite“ in 1973 to Cato Walker (B.B.Kings Bandleader)

13 Aug 2

"Thank you Steve."

Karsten replied Aug 1 to Elvis Presley signed Check‘s from 63, 64 and 71. Real? What do you all think? Thanks.

5 Aug 1
Reply by Karsten

"Only this one. The item is from the Graceland Auction August 13, 2019. Lot 354. Ther…"

Karsten replied Aug 1 to Elvis Presley signed LP „Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite“ in 1973 to Cato Walker (B.B.Kings Bandleader)

13 Aug 2

"What do you think about these signed record? Can someone help me here? Thank you."

Karsten replied Aug 1 to Elvis Presley signed LP „Aloha From Hawaii Via Satellite“ in 1973 to Cato Walker (B.B.Kings Bandleader)

13 Aug 2

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service