Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager's Discussions (11,548)

Discussions Replied To (10715) Replies Latest Activity

"That is one odd McCartney. I think it's probably real, but I could very well be the…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 9 hours ago to Paul McCartney signed HOFNER bass guitars - 4 of them - would this be real?

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Bold, beautiful and definitely real! I didn't even notice the crease until I looked…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 11 hours ago to Paul and Linda Autographs, 1970s

6 6 hours ago
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Ralph, I think you'll get your money back one way or another. Their terms make it so…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

22 2 hours ago
Reply by Rick Meyer

"You're welcome. It's not an easy one. When I first saw it I was concerned but I chec…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Opinions on this Streisand, please?

12 yesterday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"I think it's likely real."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Opinions on this Streisand, please?

12 yesterday

"You'll get more response with the bands in the title. I'll add them."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Authenticity Check: Iron Maiden, Linkin Park and Dio autographs

22 2 hours ago
Reply by Rick Meyer

"I agree with everyone. JG is hard to beat."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Post the Names & Links to Good eBay Sellers

204 yesterday

"Love that, Jeremiah!"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Tuesday to What's new in your collection?

4683 on Tuesday

"Thanks, Daniel. Fascinating! This thread will be a very interesting discussion if we…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Tuesday to George Harrison's Parents Autographs

5 7 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Alayof

"Yeah, Michelle...love this!"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Monday to AML gallery for the worst forgeries on ebay.

8 on Monday

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service