Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager's Discussions (10,754)

Discussions Replied To (10085) Replies Latest Activity

"John, this may help: Tell Probstein to take a close look at the photo and he'll see…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied 11 hours ago to Mantle forgery by Probstein123 I'm a little shocked

31 11 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"That’s OK.  Much better."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Opinions on this Janet Jackson please

5 yesterday

"Post a full, clear picture please. Thanks"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to Opinions on this Janet Jackson please

5 yesterday

"I've seen worse. No...I haven't."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Saturday to Walt Disney ??

3 on Saturday

"You were being kind, John. That’s A-OK. "

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Saturday to Mantle forgery by Probstein123 I'm a little shocked

31 11 hours ago

"I'm more than a little disappointed. That's disturbing. "

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Friday to Mantle forgery by Probstein123 I'm a little shocked

31 11 hours ago

"John, I don't think you're reading too much into it. There were lots of genuine GAIs…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Mantle forgery by Probstein123 I'm a little shocked

31 11 hours ago

"It's obvious to us because we know the forgery so long and so well and they're so co…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Mantle forgery by Probstein123 I'm a little shocked

31 11 hours ago

"That seller's very good. I'm sure he doesn't realize that it's one of the machine-si…"

31 11 hours ago

"I didn't even notice the letterhead. The writing looked good at the time, but I was…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Thursday to Bruce Lee poem

37 on Thursday
Reply by posterguy

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service