Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager's Discussions (11,999)

Discussions Replied To (11103) Replies Latest Activity

"Good job! iCollector.com stopped hosting High End Memorabilia's auctions a few month…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied yesterday to 70% sure I've been scammed. Do I have any options? (icollector.com, "High End Memorabilia")

28 yesterday
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Andy B, It will probably be a major battle to get a refund, but since the auction wa…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Sunday to Nirvana signed acoustic guitar on the bay

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"I understand why you might question that guitar."

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Sunday to Nirvana signed acoustic guitar on the bay

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"Wascher figured it out. She's amazing!"

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"We have a great community here. "

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"The congrats go to Wascher. I knew he was not being honest and was not to be trusted…"

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

""Kelsey Hamilton" (not his real name) has been involved in string of notorious forge…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Saturday to Nirvana signed acoustic guitar on the bay

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"Kelsey, I'm confused. I thought you said that you thought it was real and that Roger…"

Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager replied on Saturday to Nirvana signed acoustic guitar on the bay

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"Kelsey Hamilton, Marc e is right, Roger Epperson rarely authenticates Nirvana. This…"

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

"Marc e, Are you saying that the guitar was unquestionably produced after Cobain died…"

155 yesterday
Reply by Andy B

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service