We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Nick Schumacher's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Unless I met the old grouchy man I would be skeptical if it was his real signature o…"

Nick Schumacher replied Apr 26, 2020 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"So this was last January 2018 when I met him outside a screening of A Star is Born a…"

Nick Schumacher replied Apr 4, 2020 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"Wow that is amazing, wonder what it’s like to even get near Dylan?"

Nick Schumacher replied Oct 3, 2019 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"I hate that mid conception, I’m a collector who doesn’t believe in paying people for…"

Nick Schumacher replied Oct 3, 2019 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"I agree that when I tried for him it was defiantly over the top with his security, b…"

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"You are correct, I’m not in this for the money. I show up with one album and if I’m…"

Nick Schumacher replied Oct 2, 2019 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"I tried for Bob Dylan last spring and this was probably one of the worst and rude at…"

Nick Schumacher replied Oct 1, 2019 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service