We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jack Reynolds's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the input Greig. It is greatly appreciated"

Jack Reynolds replied Feb 16, 2012 to Could I ask for a few opinions? Are these Beatles autographs authentic? Alson Celia Black, Mick Jagger and Roy Orbinson

11 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Thank you Steve.  "

Jack Reynolds replied Feb 13, 2012 to Could I ask for a few opinions? Are these Beatles autographs authentic? Alson Celia Black, Mick Jagger and Roy Orbinson

11 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"another few images  "

Jack Reynolds replied Feb 13, 2012 to Could I ask for a few opinions? Are these Beatles autographs authentic? Alson Celia Black, Mick Jagger and Roy Orbinson

11 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Steve, sorry for the delay. I will upload the images i have. I hope the upoads are b…"

11 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Rick, I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family. Jack"

Jack Reynolds replied Jan 20, 2012 to Jerry Gladstone & Christopher Morales Took More Than My Money

91 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Rick Garceau

"That pretty much sums it up I would say. Thanks a million for the info"

Jack Reynolds replied Jan 16, 2012 to Any thoughts or opinions on the Ebay seller? ladycoachfl

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jack Reynolds

"Hi. A business associate of mine, who loves music as much as I do, purchased a coupl…"

Jack Reynolds replied Jan 16, 2012 to Any thoughts or opinions on the Ebay seller? ladycoachfl

5 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Jack Reynolds

"That is a shame. I wasn't aware of the engraving over the signatures.  You are corre…"

Jack Reynolds replied Jan 12, 2012 to A Famous Beatles-Signed Guitar—Is it Real? Does One Exist?

31 May 6, 2018
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Why hate? if I may ask "

Jack Reynolds replied Jan 12, 2012 to A Famous Beatles-Signed Guitar—Is it Real? Does One Exist?

31 May 6, 2018

"Yes. That is it. It is beautiful."

31 May 6, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service