We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lordcreatine's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The reason I asked, is this is in fact is the only celeb autograph I Own that I actu…"

Lordcreatine replied Oct 22, 2020 to Tiger Signed Atlanta GolfLife Mag, Real of Fake

5 Oct 22, 2020
Reply by J.Seah

"I don’t know on this one. I’m new to buying autographs "

Lordcreatine replied Oct 22, 2020 to Tom Brady signed real or fake

3 Oct 22, 2020
Reply by Zach Orfanos

"Why do you think it’s not? "

Lordcreatine replied Oct 22, 2020 to Tiger Signed Atlanta GolfLife Mag, Real of Fake

5 Oct 22, 2020
Reply by J.Seah

"I bought a lot 48 total. I’ll do that if you think they won’t mind. I just didn’t wa…"

Lordcreatine replied Oct 19, 2020 to New to collecting, opinion on this Carrie Fisher, and RealAuthentic.net?

11 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"I bought many items $6000 some to keep and some to sell. It was the last weekend in…"

Lordcreatine replied Oct 19, 2020 to New to collecting, opinion on this Carrie Fisher, and RealAuthentic.net?

11 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Thank you for replying. Would it make a difference as to the year she supposedly sig…"

11 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Thank you, are you familiar with real authentic the website is www.realauthentic.net…"

11 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service