SigninginOH's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (211) Replies Latest Activity

" just got an email showing her signing the art cards in Silver sharpie  "

SigninginOH replied Aug 5 to Demi Lovato - New Album - Signed art cards

6 Aug 5
Reply by SigninginOH

"It sounds like these were leftover vinyl from her tour she didn’t sell. Says in the…"

SigninginOH replied Jul 29 to Tori Amos Ocean to Ocean Signed 12"

4 yesterday
Reply by Andy W

"Nightfall , their last album wasn’t. They signed the vinyl jacket on that one. It’s…"

SigninginOH replied Jul 20 to Little Big Town- Signed "Mr. Sun" LP and CD

4 Jul 20
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Read the fine print. The vinyl is an 11 x 11 art card, the CD 4 x 4 art card. Which…"

SigninginOH replied Jul 19 to Little Big Town- Signed "Mr. Sun" LP and CD

4 Jul 20
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"Restock up on his website now "

SigninginOH replied Jul 18 to Sammy Hagar Book

22 Jul 18
Reply by Jason H

"It first went to the UK store and then when I tried to click on it I was directed to…"

SigninginOH replied Jul 7 to Calvin Harris - Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 signed insert

5 Jul 7
Reply by SigninginOH

"After the last signed artcard I’ll pass. I don’t need another John Mayer/KISS/Carrie…"

SigninginOH replied Jul 1 to Ava Max - Diamonds & Dancefloors CD w/ Signed Artcard

5 Jul 2
Reply by Jason H

"So far all the ones I’ve seen online from fans all of them are different. I’ve never…"

SigninginOH replied Jun 24 to LUKE COMBS - GROWIN’ UP AUTOGRAPHED CD (BOOTLEGGERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE)

84 Jun 29
Reply by SKG

"Says it shipped but then reading the email more carefully it says shipped on 6/22/22…"

SigninginOH replied Jun 19 to LUKE COMBS - GROWIN’ UP AUTOGRAPHED CD (BOOTLEGGERS ONLY EXCLUSIVE)

84 Jun 29
Reply by SKG

"Yup the signed insert only got canceled as well"

SigninginOH replied Jun 17 to Backstreet Boys A Very Backstreet Christmas Standard Vinyl Record 1st 500 signed

42 Jul 7
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service