Zack Brilliant's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you again! Definitely would check tomorrow - I believe I heard them say there…"

Zack Brilliant replied Nov 1 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just left Strand, and as stated Bono was there for a few minutes greeting fans. I…"

Zack Brilliant replied Nov 1 to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"Yeah I called that number and it says to email them for inquiries. I sent a message…"

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"I'll give them a call and see what I can find out. Thanks!"

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"Hmmm ok noted. Were there other people waiting for them too? What was the conflictin…"

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"Ok cool - really appreciate it! "

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"Great to know! Do you happen to know if they meant soon today, or soon in the next d…"

593 Nov 20
Reply by Stepeanut

"Just received from Alabama Booksmith. "

Zack Brilliant replied Oct 26 to Brian Johnson AC/DC book

118 Nov 10
Reply by JC

"Found in NYC! Had to skip some work to pull it off, but well worth it. "

Zack Brilliant replied Oct 14 to Red Hot Chili Peppers signed Cd- Indie stores

522 Oct 22
Reply by Vamonos

"Another example here. "

Zack Brilliant replied Oct 14 to Red Hot Chili Peppers signed Cd- Indie stores