We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael R Stranak's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Bryan, I think Brandon will give ya a thumbs up on this one!!! Great lookin car…"

Michael R Stranak replied Feb 26, 2013 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Hey Brandon how is everything with you? Man, I was worried about the cards and forgo…"

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 11, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Here are a few more, I think the 1st card has a chance, the other two are doubtful..."

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 8, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Thanks Brandon, I really owe you a ton for opening my eyes to this hobby!!! Yea! Aft…"

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 5, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Man it's a good thing Cleveland is known as the city of bridges, it gives me plenty…"

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 4, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Here are the rest of the probable fake Dale Sr. auto'ed items purchased from goin3wy…"

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 2, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

"Logan, Congrats again on the real deal... Hey Brandon, Logan was one of the other eb…"

Michael R Stranak replied Nov 2, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Autographed card

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Michael R Stranak

"Here is the 88 Daytona I have! I also added a older photo that I recieved in a Earnh…"

Michael R Stranak replied Oct 31, 2011 to Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographs: What's Real? What's Fake?

52 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Alex W Rogers

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service