PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

hbw60's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for confirming that. I felt relatively sure that was the case, but I wasn'…"

hbw60 replied Nov 22 to Neil Armstrong

17 Nov 23
Reply by nickmc211

"As mentioned, Steve Zarelli is the best person to ask. If he doesn't see this here,…"

hbw60 replied Nov 21 to Neil Armstrong

17 Nov 23
Reply by nickmc211

"This is almost certainly a pre-print. I wrote to Biden around the same era (2013), a…"

hbw60 replied Nov 21 to Show us your Joe Biden, Kamala Harris & Jill Biden Autographs!

21 4 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"That's such a fantastic inscription! Definitely one of the best. A couple of years…"

hbw60 replied Nov 17 to Show us your Joe Biden, Kamala Harris & Jill Biden Autographs!

21 4 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"01 - Lana Turner12 - Claudia Cardinale15 - Signe Hasso18 - Stanley Holloway25 - Ian…"

hbw60 replied Nov 10 to Can you help? Unidentified signed photos in inherited vintage film collection (Hollywood and British, 40s-70s)

6 Nov 11
Reply by Allen

"Buzz Aldrin's signature looks really good. The handwriting looks spot-on to me. Howe…"

hbw60 replied Nov 9 to Apollo 11 Crew Signed - Real?

4 Nov 9
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"For security reasons, I don't think there's anything inherently risky about having y…"

hbw60 replied Nov 9 to First and last name dedications

7 Nov 11
Reply by Michael

"Thanks so much for posting this! After spending an hour looking for bookshops that s…"

hbw60 replied Nov 9 to BOLO: Natalie Portman Signed Books at Indie Bookshops

2 Nov 16
Reply by M.

"For me, the easiest indicator is to compare the "shine" of the two inks. Hold the pa…"

hbw60 replied Nov 8 to How is this possible?

7 Nov 9
Reply by rob kunne

"I've been trying to find a US source for these for weeks, with no luck. It looks lik…"

hbw60 replied Nov 6 to KYLIE MINOGUE SIGNED BACK ON HMV

29 Nov 11
Reply by Bjorkwind

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service