PFCollector's Discussions (895)

Discussions Replied To (856) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah she sold them in 2 waves I remember well because she screwed the people who bou…"

PFCollector replied 5 hours ago to Taylor Swift Midnights Cds with signed photo

187 1 hour ago
Reply by MarkCollector

"I can't remember how many she signed of the Folklore cds, but it was a lot, and last…"

PFCollector replied 5 hours ago to Taylor Swift Midnights Cds with signed photo

187 1 hour ago
Reply by MarkCollector

"Wouldn't surprise me. She seems to keep slowly putting stuff out so people keep buyi…"

PFCollector replied 8 hours ago to Taylor Swift Midnights Cds with signed photo

187 1 hour ago
Reply by MarkCollector

"My problem might have been my lack of effort, maybe they didn't get my email or some…"

PFCollector replied 13 hours ago to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

74 12 hours ago
Reply by Kenny D

"Agreed. Kinda weird they'd go thru all that trouble to make sure people don't use fo…"

PFCollector replied 13 hours ago to Taylor Swift Midnights Cds with signed photo

187 1 hour ago
Reply by MarkCollector

"It's too bad about their customer service since they usually have pretty cool stuff.…"

PFCollector replied 14 hours ago to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

74 12 hours ago
Reply by Kenny D

"Were your orders shipping to the US? I couldn't even get an order to go through when…"

PFCollector replied 14 hours ago to Taylor Swift Midnights Cds with signed photo

187 1 hour ago
Reply by MarkCollector

"That sucks, very weird that they'd glue it to the CD. The ones I ordered were a sign…"

PFCollector replied 14 hours ago to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

74 12 hours ago
Reply by Kenny D

"I had a problem with some stuff being damaged in shipping and they completely ignore…"

PFCollector replied 16 hours ago to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

74 12 hours ago
Reply by Kenny D

"Dang, missed this. Hope more pop up for sale somewhere. "

PFCollector replied on Monday to Bono - SURRENDER: 40 SONGS, ONE STORY - signed *SOLD OUT*

90 yesterday
Reply by Mikenmar2

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service