PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

PFCollector's Discussions (315)

Discussions Replied To (303) Replies Latest Activity

"Not mine"

PFCollector replied on Tuesday to Michael J Fox Signed Book

44 on Wednesday
Reply by Todd Johnson

"What happened with the indie bookstore? I didn't hear about that.  And I agree hopef…"

PFCollector replied on Tuesday to Barnes & Noble Black Friday Signed Exclusives

33 yesterday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"I was in my Barnes and Noble today and asked the lady about the signed books, she sa…"

PFCollector replied on Tuesday to Barnes & Noble Black Friday Signed Exclusives

33 yesterday
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Just to add to that so you can stay away from autopen signatures, they usually have…"

PFCollector replied on Sunday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

167 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"They use a machine like this... https://youtu.be/3ohDaX4uxKY Nobody can sign 100% id…"

PFCollector replied on Sunday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

167 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"99% of their fans are probably 15 year old girls who will never know their signed CD…"

PFCollector replied on Saturday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

167 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"Pretty sure those are real plus they sold out quick. The bieber and ari ones are fak…"

PFCollector replied on Saturday to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

167 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"Jesus... Like a year wait and a charity benefit, and still fake. "

167 yesterday
Reply by ken deeg

"No idea on these but I think her previous "signed" stuff was secretarial. "

PFCollector replied Nov 16 to Megan Thee Stallion - "Good News" debut album - Signed CD

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Rich

"Unless you find one that looks like this, no real way of knowing if any of these are…"

PFCollector replied Nov 6 to Justin Beiber signed 7 inch Vinyls arrived

32 Nov 8
Reply by Doc See

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service