We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Stephen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate your knowledge and time"

Steve Stephen replied Dec 13, 2017 to Jim Morrison autograph. Does it look real. i'm on the fence. it looks like the real deal. Any thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"Yeah. The other 3 sigs are defo legit. I have them in person from a while back. In y…"

Steve Stephen replied Dec 13, 2017 to Jim Morrison autograph. Does it look real. i'm on the fence. it looks like the real deal. Any thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"Thank you Steve. i guess its not meant to be"

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"Tuff in meaning that it looks close. what had me questioning it, it come with a COA…"

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"exactly. it looks legit. this is tuff one"

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"Thanks for weighing in. not sure what to do "

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"hello, Thank you very much. that's a great Morrison hotel shot. Its just really hard…"

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

""

17 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"thanks very much.  "

Steve Stephen replied Nov 24, 2017 to Jim Morrison autograph. Does it look real. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

6 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

"Agreed. The only thing i was holding out for hope was that he he sighed his name is…"

Steve Stephen replied Nov 22, 2017 to Jim Morrison autograph. Does it look real. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

6 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Steve Stephen

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service