We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mr Bates's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I emailed your company about having purchased a fake from you, no reply almost 24h n…"

Mr Bates replied Jul 3, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Well still no reply from either company, I'll wait until Friday then I'll go speak t…"

Mr Bates replied Jul 3, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"That's good to know, and I live in California so that's much easier."

Mr Bates replied Jul 2, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Yes"

Mr Bates replied Jul 2, 2019 to Store: Rare-T, and Authenticator: Premiere Collectors (Eric Freidman) - Heath Ledger autograph?

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Touch of modern, who acquired it from rare-T. I contacted both companies though."

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"I wish this had been up before I bought from Rare-T, I had the unfortunate thing hap…"

42 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by Roger Greenberg

"Not sure, I was thinking someone quickly scribbling a name could look off but the en…"

Mr Bates replied Aug 29, 2018 to Signed pink Floyd dark side of the moon?

7 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Paul Hakimian

"Ah that sucks, wonder how they're claiming to have the hologram and everything then."

Mr Bates replied Aug 28, 2018 to Signed pink Floyd dark side of the moon?

7 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Paul Hakimian

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service