We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Marky Molloy's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"For information, I got new Certificates of Authenticity for two prints in the Retros…"

Marky Molloy replied Mar 6, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks for info. Ian W-B has tried pretty hard for you - and Castle's good name - an…"

Marky Molloy replied Jan 30, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Good luck again. Your polite, reasonable approach will hopefully pay off. I'm intrig…"

Marky Molloy replied Jan 27, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Credit where credit's due... I received refunds into my bank account today from Cast…"

Marky Molloy replied Jan 4, 2023 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Condescending and fictionally fanciful ('huge increase') answer. Watch what Eugene M…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 24, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Direct from Ian W-B: that reflects concern maybe that you could be the legal thin e…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"Hi Eugene, Was this signed by Ian W-B or an individual? Otherwise, Castle may have…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"This 'Bob' in this teen signature is not far off the 'Bob' used in the earlier print…"

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"My daughter's just explained 'My bad' to me. I'm getting well out of touch! I may ha…"

Marky Molloy replied Dec 21, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

"You're right - not £140. Well, it's soared four pounds past three figures."

Marky Molloy replied Dec 20, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service