We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Trent west's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I must apologize for my earlier actions I get very passionate about thing I care abo…"

Trent west replied Jun 30, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Well when I get them authenticated and they sell for a record price I'll  be sure to…"

Trent west replied Jun 1, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"There was no back stage while the dinner and party was going on . I'll  find more ph…"

Trent west replied Jun 1, 2019 to Have you ever seen Joe Dimaggio sign an autograph with a note like this ???

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Not one of you can answer the question they were all in the same room at the dinner…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"How do you explain that everyone is in the same room ? Everyone can see her sign it…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Was her secretary  there signing for her that night ? I think not  the Birdsong were…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"So you are saying that they are the same if you were to superimposed them they would…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Don't  know how you can think that someone else there signed  her name ? Even if she…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

"Ok I did look at all the marilyn autographs  and almost all of them are different  n…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

" Trying to tell me that they would fake marilyn autograph  just to have a faked auto…"

105 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by Pauline Berry

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service