Chris Furness's Discussions (227)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"If this was free of charge I wouldn’t order it out of principle after the last episo…"

Chris Furness replied on Wednesday to Van Morrison - What's It Gonna Take - Signed Print (or stamped?)

24 8 hours ago
Reply by JK

"That’s good enough for me Rich!"

Chris Furness replied on Saturday to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

67 on Sunday
Reply by BenderDalek

"In defence of the Amazon UK versions I would add that they came to the party late in…"

Chris Furness replied May 14 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

67 on Sunday
Reply by BenderDalek

"Why can’t we just collect stamps? I’m sure it would be much easier!!"

Chris Furness replied May 14 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

67 on Sunday
Reply by BenderDalek

"Here’s mine, from Amazon UK. I think mine was signed at the end of a long signing se…"

67 on Sunday
Reply by BenderDalek

"Now on Amazon in the UK Dance Fever (including Signed Artcard) https://www.amazon.co…"

Chris Furness replied May 3 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

67 on Sunday
Reply by BenderDalek

"If you were put off ordering this by the pathetic signature on the deluxe version, d…"

Chris Furness replied Apr 25 to Katie Melua - Signed CD

4 Apr 25
Reply by Chris Furness

"Back in stock on UK store with plenty of signed options https://camilacabello.tmstor…"

Chris Furness replied Apr 10 to CAMILA CABELLO FAMILIA CD ALBUM (EXCLUSIVE ALTERNATE COVER) + SIGNED INSERT

27 Apr 21
Reply by REM

"Newbury have confirmed to me that the postcards are signed only by Taylor, and so ha…"

Chris Furness replied Apr 5 to THE PRETTY RECKLESS Going To Hell LP With Autographed Postcard

34 Apr 11
Reply by KD

"The thing is that it is still being advertised as signed by the band, when the previ…"

Chris Furness replied Apr 4 to THE PRETTY RECKLESS Going To Hell LP With Autographed Postcard

34 Apr 11
Reply by KD

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service