PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Chris Furness's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly what I was going to post, to see what people thought of the Amazon ones. The…"

Chris Furness replied on Friday to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

132 15 hours ago
Reply by Steve

"So long as it’s not Spandau Ballet! Nick wouldn’t cope!! For those who have no idea…"

Chris Furness replied May 5 to Will Smith Signed Book

20 May 5
Reply by Chris Furness

"Top research! As you say, feels good and certainly worth an order"

Chris Furness replied May 5 to Will Smith Signed Book

20 May 5
Reply by Chris Furness

"Received my CD today with an additional signed booklet. As Danny says earlier he’s u…"

Chris Furness replied Apr 28 to Steve Cropper - Signed Booklet

17 Apr 30
Reply by John Moore

"Lovely job. Ordered. Thanks Eddy."

Chris Furness replied Apr 27 to Stevie van Zandt, Unrequited Infatuations A Memoir - e street band, music, springsteen, sopranos

3 Apr 28
Reply by NashVegas615

"Well packaged in a box"

Chris Furness replied Apr 15 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

221 yesterday
Reply by EJ

"Image now attached"

Chris Furness replied Apr 15 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

221 yesterday
Reply by EJ

"Here’s the bookshop one. It just flows better and doesn’t have that auto pen dot at…"

221 yesterday
Reply by EJ

"For sure. Certainly Rough Trade are a very reliable source and I am not doubting the…"

221 yesterday
Reply by EJ

"Okay so I have received my two orders now, one from Rough Trade and the other from t…"

221 yesterday
Reply by EJ

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service