We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Travis Stevens's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, a Blowoutcards.com forum member informed me that he owned a similar signed j…"

Travis Stevens replied Jun 2, 2014 to Peyton Manning Wall of Fame signed Tennessee jersey opinions needed

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Travis Stevens

"I contacted Schwartz and they told me to send pictures of the item.  I'll let you kn…"

Travis Stevens replied Jun 2, 2014 to Peyton Manning Wall of Fame signed Tennessee jersey opinions needed

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Travis Stevens

"Another tidbit...Schwartz Sports Memorabilia bought Wall of Fame back in 2002.  I gu…"

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Travis Stevens

"Who knows...many of the later Manning signatures have him looping through the "e", b…"

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Travis Stevens

"I added a third photo, which shows a better view of the autograph."

9 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Travis Stevens

"Thanks guys, especially for the exemplars."

Travis Stevens replied Jul 19, 2013 to Derek Jeter 8x10 sig (Real or Fake)?

9 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by R T

"Thanks guys. Any pointers for future reference? I compared the signature to others o…"

Travis Stevens replied Jul 18, 2013 to Derek Jeter 8x10 sig (Real or Fake)?

9 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by R T

"Thanks terrier8HOF, I saw it in person but passed on it.  The people selling it didn…"

Travis Stevens replied Mar 25, 2013 to Legit Babe Ruth Signature?

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Travis Stevens

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service