We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

RedBeard's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Very, very late follow up...but I did manage to find another example of her signatur…"

RedBeard replied Apr 23, 2023 to LeAnn Rimes Signed Bikini (Supposedly worn by her in a video)

5 Apr 23, 2023
Reply by RedBeard

"Thanks!  I thought the y looked really odd and the W didn't seem consistent with her…"

RedBeard replied Dec 3, 2018 to Whitney Houston Autographed Card, Thoughts??

3 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by michelle

"I may have found the answer to my own question.  I got this autograph TTM via venue…"

RedBeard replied Jul 3, 2017 to Sally Field Autograph

1 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by RedBeard

"JSA is coming to a convention here in Knoxville next weekend, the authentication fee…"

RedBeard replied Jun 18, 2017 to LeAnn Rimes Signed Bikini (Supposedly worn by her in a video)

5 Apr 23, 2023
Reply by RedBeard

"I sent it in to PSA/DNA and they gave it "questionable authenticity."  I called befo…"

RedBeard replied Apr 19, 2017 to LeAnn Rimes Signed Bikini (Supposedly worn by her in a video)

5 Apr 23, 2023
Reply by RedBeard

"Ok this may be a silly question, but what do you mean by "old fudge"?"

RedBeard replied Apr 10, 2017 to Cher Signed Vintage Fan Club Postcard

9 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Mr. Steffman

"Thank you both for your input!  that is the best I could get it to scan.  I'm going…"

RedBeard replied Apr 9, 2017 to Olivia Newton John Signed LP

3 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by RedBeard

"Thank you! Does it look authentic in your opinion?"

RedBeard replied Jan 16, 2017 to Donald Trump Signed Bookplate, is it Authentic?

7 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by RedBeard

"$54 before he won the election."

RedBeard replied Nov 19, 2016 to Donald Trump Signed Bookplate, is it Authentic?

7 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by RedBeard

"Thanks!  I bought this from a UACC dealer and it looks good compared to some of his…"

RedBeard replied Nov 19, 2016 to Donald Trump Signed Bookplate, is it Authentic?

7 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by RedBeard

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service