We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Robert Sessions's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"haha.....they were super nice, this was at disney in 99.....I didn't notice him at f…"

Robert Sessions replied Sep 26, 2013 to Have you ever been let down when you have met a celebrity.

51 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Canadagraphs Collectibles

"On my honeymoon at Disney World, the wife and I were waiting in line at the Big Thun…"

Robert Sessions replied Sep 25, 2013 to Have you ever been let down when you have met a celebrity.

51 Oct 13, 2013

"Marino was at the same tourney as Elway, I didn't see him but others their said he w…"

Robert Sessions replied Sep 25, 2013 to Have you ever been let down when you have met a celebrity.

51 Oct 13, 2013

"I went to a celebrity golf tournament on Kiawah Island, oh, probably 13 or 14 years…"

51 Oct 13, 2013

"Brian....glad you did not drop your hard earned cash on these....here is a real Fred…"

Robert Sessions replied Sep 3, 2013 to Freddie Mercury/Queen Autographs - Opinions?

5 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Robert Sessions

"Charles - stick around, there are tons of good people and we need everyones opinions…"

Robert Sessions replied Aug 21, 2013 to I won't fight other collectors!

23 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by wascher

"Don, this has been a great thread, man we have got a great look at all genres and I…"

Robert Sessions replied Aug 14, 2013 to Please show me your favorite autograph!! :-)

396 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Cogo

"Love the set!"

Robert Sessions replied Aug 3, 2013 to Please show me your favorite autograph!! :-)

396 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Cogo

"This is my favorite, by the front man of my favorite band, Freddie Mercury. I especi…"

Robert Sessions replied Aug 2, 2013 to Please show me your favorite autograph!! :-)

396 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Cogo

"I would like to have either or both.....depending on price of course!"

Robert Sessions replied Jul 7, 2013 to Ritchie Blackmore sig on paper

2 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Robert Sessions

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by