We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The Rock and Roll Channel's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Modern Pain, Please private message me your order number and you will be offered the…"

The Rock and Roll Channel replied Mar 28 to Talk shop live Problems

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"John, please provide me your order number privately and I will follow up. You will b…"

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"Sorry to hear that Joel. I will be working with the company now and will work to imp…"

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"Thank you, JK! Steve"

The Rock and Roll Channel replied Mar 27 to Talk shop live Problems

40 Mar 28
Reply by John Caulfield

"Robert, This item was not oversold."

The Rock and Roll Channel replied Mar 26 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"It will be proportionate and fair. Should you feel otherwise DeezNutz, please reach…"

The Rock and Roll Channel replied Mar 26 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Jason, we cannot confirm the autographs physically upfront. The commitment is made b…"

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Thanks you Addison. We're sorry there is a missing autograph. "

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Jacob, should you feel the options are not reasonable, please reach out to me here."

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

"Certainly, REM! Thank you."

The Rock and Roll Channel replied Mar 25 to A few more Judas Priest 2LP Purple with Signed inserts go live at 4pm ET

70 Apr 8
Reply by John Caulfield

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service