We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mark hayward's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Not that I like this site .That is not jaggers , Keith or Brian’s ."

Mark hayward replied Sep 25, 2019 to Rolling Stones do you think this is one of those Bill Wyman sets

5 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Hi whatever your name is but it is not Roger Wright ?You are not from West Yorkshire…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 26, 2018 to Prince, Dawson’s Auction, Vinyl Experience! - What could go wrong.

30 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Not his signature"

Mark hayward replied Nov 26, 2018 to Brian Jones Rolling Stones, signed album cover, is it real?

6 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by marc e

"Hi Roger this is not the case .How can I get in touch with you ?I do not run a fully…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 26, 2018 to More rubbish from the UKs biggest forger

8 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by posterguy

"Lucky that head of Microsoft Paul Allen didn’t laugh like a hyaena when he bought th…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 23, 2018 to Hendrix more fakes from Vinyl Experience peddled through Dawsons in the UK

26 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by James

"Hi what template .i need to send you a letter to you to stop yahoo you hiding behind…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 23, 2018 to Hendrix more fakes from Vinyl Experience peddled through Dawsons in the UK

26 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by James

"I am not a forger .I give a certificate if I think an item is real or not .I will no…"

26 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by James

"never my strong point when working on a out of date phone , now working from compute…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 21, 2018 to Hendrix more fakes from Vinyl Experience peddled through Dawsons in the UK

26 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by James

"I also have a photo of another set of princes autographs from this signing from Chri…"

Mark hayward replied Nov 20, 2018 to Prince, Dawson’s Auction, Vinyl Experience! - What could go wrong.

30 Nov 27, 2018

"I will also contact Dawsons to show the slander against their name . "

Mark hayward replied Nov 20, 2018 to Prince, Dawson’s Auction, Vinyl Experience! - What could go wrong.

30 Nov 27, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service