We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Charles Paul Brenner V's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This is disgusting guys... I am really sick that the forgeries are going that deep.…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 17, 2011 to Mickey Mantle, Duke Snyder and Willie Mays

24 May 19, 2011
Reply by Hitch1010

"Larry, I couldn't agree more after looking at the ball again and seeing the stop. It…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 16, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Thanks so much guys. I am feeling better about it, but trying not to get too excited…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 12, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"wow! that's Joe. Personally, I feel that his horrible signatures make him one of the…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 12, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"He bought it in 1989, but as far as being able to tell when it was signed, I am at a…"

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Yes, I totally agree. But I always dismissed it as Joe being a grump because of his…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 11, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"I agree,  But my question was directed at what an outsiders point of view would be o…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 9, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

"Hi, Love this guys . Great Job. Here is some Joe Stuff that I think deserves looking…"

Charles Paul Brenner V replied May 7, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2247 Jul 27
Reply by seven

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service