Womble's Discussions (351)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"IMG_6668.jpeg"

Womble replied Sep 21 to Beck - Ride Lonesome signed art card

23 Sep 28
Reply by PFCollector

"Me too. I thought was going to be 12 x 12 insert with LP but CD sized. Maybe I didn’…"

Womble replied Aug 31 to Mike D - Thank You Signed Clear Vinyl

9 Sep 1
Reply by NJStrummer

"Count yourself lucky he didn't do it over his face like on mine"

Womble replied Aug 31 to Weezer new album Gold signed vinyls

14 Aug 31
Reply by Womble

"IMG_5853.jpeg If it were a font it’d be one of the smallest 😄"

Womble replied Aug 24 to The Killers- Brandon Flowers solo “Thrasher” vinyl

12 Aug 24
Reply by jayceman

"26 and SP make sense. If you were interviewing bands in the 90s I bet you have stori…"

Womble replied Aug 24 to Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) signed T.I.L.T. vinyl

13 Aug 24
Reply by Womble

"We all help each other out here. I’ve gotten faded sigs before and this ain’t it. Yo…"

Womble replied Aug 23 to Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) signed T.I.L.T. vinyl

13 Aug 24
Reply by Womble

"Nice! He did a great job signing these. One of the best signatures I ever got. Proba…"

Womble replied Aug 23 to Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) signed T.I.L.T. vinyl

13 Aug 24
Reply by Womble

"I got one before sold out. Very happy with the signature. "

Womble replied Aug 22 to Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) signed T.I.L.T. vinyl

13 Aug 24
Reply by Womble

"Thanks"

Womble replied Aug 7 to Mike D - Thank You Signed Clear Vinyl

9 Sep 1
Reply by NJStrummer

"Thanks "

Womble replied Jun 13 to Alicia Keys Signed Vinyl

10 Jun 22
Reply by Alex M

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service