Judge Nutmeg's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Woody. I must admit, wasn't too sure on Van Zandt or James Gandolfini - seen…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 10 to "My Father was in it. My Uncle was in it. Maybe i was too lazy to think for myself..."

3 Oct 10
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Okay, so this has got to be my favourite TV show to have hailed from the US. Absolut…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 10 to "My Father was in it. My Uncle was in it. Maybe i was too lazy to think for myself..."

3 Oct 10
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"So, on my quest to find examples of Alan Watts signatures, i stumbled across this li…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 9 to "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance." - Alan Watts

2 Oct 9
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"That's encouraging feedback, Woody - cheers! I can safely say that i don't own a si…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 7 to "I wore flowers in my hair and meditated for hours on end. I was finding God all over the place... He kept ditching me." - Reverend Jim Ignatowski. Taxi

6 Oct 7
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Would you say then, Woody, it's more likely a "nay" than a "yay"?"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 7 to "I wore flowers in my hair and meditated for hours on end. I was finding God all over the place... He kept ditching me." - Reverend Jim Ignatowski. Taxi

6 Oct 7
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"So, after amateurly attempting to analyse various online Christopher Lloyd autograph…"

6 Oct 7
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Thanks, Pete. One out of two aint bad. One thing's for certain, i'll never make ano…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 30 to "From The Dawn Of Time We Came; Moving Silently Through The Centuries..." - Highlander Sean Connery Signed Photo.

3 Sep 30
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Also, whilst on the Highlander theme, i also have a signed photo of Christopher Lamb…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 30 to "From The Dawn Of Time We Came; Moving Silently Through The Centuries..." - Highlander Sean Connery Signed Photo.

3 Sep 30
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"I'd much prefer to hear that i have an uncertain or possible authentic Gene Hackman…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 26 to "All memory of the brilliance of the young Tenenbaums had been erased by two decades of betrayal, failure and disaster." - The Royal Tenenbaums. Gene Hackman signed

2 Sep 26
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Found a good example of Alan Watts handwriting. I certainly see similar characterist…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 23 to "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance." - Alan Watts

2 Oct 9
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

RSS

Blog Posts

The Joy of Sax

Posted by Josh Board on October 18, 2017 at 10:15pm 0 Comments

September To Remember

Posted by Coachgd on October 4, 2017 at 7:00pm 5 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service