Judge Nutmeg's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Thought i'd throw this one out there again. If anyone's familiar with Alan Watts, an…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jul 13 to "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance." - Alan Watts

6 Jul 13
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Ha ha! Indeed! And no thread's quite complete without a mental, dancing gerbil sport…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jul 5 to Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse. - Is this signed photo genuine?

102 Jul 5
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Perhaps an annual celebration in honour to this thread's in order? Where campfires a…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jul 4 to Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse. - Is this signed photo genuine?

102 Jul 5
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"There's a fair bit of grey area in this autograph business, and i appreciate that s…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 16 to Foo-Fightees real?

19 Jun 18
Reply by just some dude

"I'm not surprised really. Bought this many moons ago without any autograph collecti…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 13 to Robert De Niro signed poster. Authentic? Or as bent as a nine bob note?

4 Jun 13
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

" I didn't think it was good. Thanks for checking it out, Richard. "

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 13 to Robert De Niro signed poster. Authentic? Or as bent as a nine bob note?

4 Jun 13
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Cheers James! "

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 9 to Would it be okay if...

10 Jun 9
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"I went ahead and purchased this - based purely from examples witnessed online.  Hop…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 8 to Dr Hunter S Thompson - signed initials - authentic?

1 Jun 8
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Good on yer, Alan. Totally agree. The most important factor is the authenticity. Whi…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 8 to Would it be okay if...

10 Jun 9
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"I see. The penny has finally dropped. And we Brits are suppossed to be the heavy wei…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Jun 6 to AVOID: Jimi Hendrix Experience Set From eBay Seller briawilso_28

6 Jun 8
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service