PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

WHuffman's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"The autographed photos you've posted look like the stuff from Florida. Vintage wire…"

WHuffman replied Apr 9 to Elizabeth Taylor: Opinions please (Latin American magazine examples 9 and 10)

5 Apr 10
Reply by Etienne

"Replacements arrived today...  the top corners all got bent.   I give up.  Lol They…"

WHuffman replied Apr 2 to Maggie Lindeman - Alt Press Collection w/ Signed 8 x 10

7 Apr 2
Reply by WHuffman

"I purchased a few of these...   all of them were damaged too.  :-( They were sent UP…"

WHuffman replied Mar 31 to Maggie Lindeman - Alt Press Collection w/ Signed 8 x 10

7 Apr 2
Reply by WHuffman

"Thanks.   I was curious on opinions.    I meant to add to my post sooner... I purcha…"

WHuffman replied Feb 23 to James Stewart Signed Index Card

28 Mar 8
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Speaking of Stewart, what is the opinion of this with Reed? Do you feel that both ar…"

WHuffman replied Feb 23 to James Stewart Signed Index Card

28 Mar 8
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Not the best capture, but thought I'd add the original listing you were talking abou…"

WHuffman replied Dec 8, 2020 to Lennon Signed Photo Beckett Signature Review- Unlikely genuine for me, but gets slabbed for Press Pass

7 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by fab432

"Steve -  Thanks for your input.  Appreciated. "

WHuffman replied Dec 8, 2020 to Marlon Brando - Good or Bad?

5 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by WHuffman

"Thanks Eric.    I also don't like the tail on Brando, but hoping... Took a little ti…"

WHuffman replied Dec 8, 2020 to Marlon Brando - Good or Bad?

5 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by WHuffman

"Looking at the last Brando photo posted here that went on eBay for $700 awhile back…"

WHuffman replied Dec 6, 2020 to Marlon Brando Signature Study

27 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by WHuffman

"That's obvious...   Harrison would own your arm. Right thing to do is cut it off and…"

WHuffman replied Sep 24, 2020 to Can you legally sell an autographed photo?

35 Sep 29, 2020
Reply by Jim

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service