Eric K. Longo's Discussions (6,269)

Discussions Replied To (5795) Replies Latest Activity

"Those stickers have different fonts for the numerals - esp noticeable with the "3" a…"

Eric K. Longo replied 11 hours ago to Two auctions on Ebay with same psa/dna number

1 11 hours ago
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"I would think a letter from a respected Beatles expert would be of much more value.…"

Eric K. Longo replied 14 hours ago to Beatles authentication- buy sell trade listing

41 10 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Hey Tony, Scott, Thank you. BTW, I found some older Gleason signatures and handwriti…"

Eric K. Longo replied 15 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

"E. Elestro? Beats me!"

Eric K. Longo replied 15 hours ago to PLEASE HELP identify the person/signature in this 1937 vintage photo

6 1 hour ago
Reply by KARL

"And here is the only vintage Gleason preprint/stamp I have ever seen: "

Eric K. Longo replied 15 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

"I have in all my exemplars a single genuine example from 1946 and then the 1962 prox…"

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

"Yes, a stamp. Not having it in hand I was hesitant to say with certainty, but yes, s…"

Eric K. Longo replied 16 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

"Reminds me a bit of this below. The OP presence of "Your Pal" is the only thing maki…"

Eric K. Longo replied 17 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

"A modern Gleason preprint/stamp???? This is some sort of "aftermarket" recent creati…"

Eric K. Longo replied 17 hours ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

330 10 hours ago
Reply by Scott Paul

""...On ebay it was a month or two ago for $190 or Best offer..." That is one red fla…"

Eric K. Longo replied 18 hours ago to David Bowie - real or fake?

12 8 hours ago
Reply by goodcat

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service