Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (15,178)

Discussions Replied To (14346) Replies Latest Activity

"Here from THECEAD (defunct): Click for the full image. I don't know what happened to…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 4, 2022 to Was there ever a celebrity who personally signed all requests for autographs and didn't use a secretary?

26 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Etienne

"Hi All, I managed to find the color still that inspired the movie poster! "

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 4, 2022 to Another New Still A Separate Peace 1972 Heyl & Stephenson

1 Dec 4, 2022
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"In my experience the Estate will prevail. folks want those papers, not  a TPG opinio…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 4, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1477 20 hours ago
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Thanks Christopher. Funniest thing on TV! I called Randolph for her birthday. She is…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 4, 2022 to Edward Lillywhite Norton - Honeymooners. AND A JACKIE! Candids Both!

7 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Who wrote the inscription?"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 4, 2022 to Marx Brothers Signed photo

6 Dec 11, 2022
Reply by a pug called eva

"Imagine that, He's lost his mind. Like Clint Eastwood."

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 3, 2022 to Was there ever a celebrity who personally signed all requests for autographs and didn't use a secretary?

26 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Etienne

"Once you send it they can keep it."

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 3, 2022 to Was there ever a celebrity who personally signed all requests for autographs and didn't use a secretary?

26 Dec 5, 2022
Reply by Etienne

"Or INTENT."

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 3, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1477 20 hours ago
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Most post 1960/70 Warhols do not bear any signs of his hand. All sent out to silkscr…"

Eric Keith Longo replied Dec 3, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1477 20 hours ago
Reply by Knob Dylan

"I hope that's all!"

1477 20 hours ago
Reply by Knob Dylan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service