Eric K. Longo's Discussions (5,867)

Discussions Replied To (5414) Replies Latest Activity

"The ink looks very odd, if that is ink. The image on the cert is blue ink and this a…"

Eric K. Longo replied 12 hours ago to Beatles: Looks Odd?

10 33 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Yes, of course. I was just curious because the overlay I did seemed very close to th…"

Eric K. Longo replied 16 hours ago to Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong real?

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Lars Olav Karlsen

"Any word on this?"

Eric K. Longo replied 19 hours ago to Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong real?

12 11 hours ago

"Agreed, I feel bad too - sorry this happened to you. All else aside, that simply doe…"

Eric K. Longo replied 20 hours ago to autographed paul mc cartney hoffner guitar un display case with oval holographic sticker 4939

19 6 minutes ago
Reply by Rfitzz

"This is Steve Zarelli's area surely - I am concerned about an Autopen. Pattern 5, 5A…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Friday to Buzz Aldrin and Neil Armstrong real?

12 11 hours ago

"Thanks for the kind words :) and you are very welcome. Good catch!"

Eric K. Longo replied on Friday to Be aware or autopen Madonna autographs - see example

5 on Saturday
Reply by Michael

"Here is an overlay: "

Eric K. Longo replied on Friday to Be aware or autopen Madonna autographs - see example

5 on Saturday
Reply by Michael

"Thank you Jason :) Much appreciated! I too need more time to preen this and make it…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Thursday to Jackie Gleason Authentic Autographs and Secretarial Signatures: 1951, C. 1954, C. 1964 & the 1970's

284 on Thursday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"I know I posted this once b4 but I thought someone was going to buy it and this migh…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Thursday to Beware Hideous David Bowie Forgery Album Page "Vintage" STILL on eBay

2 on Friday
Reply by MarkG

"This was an unexpected surprise. I contacted a gentlemen who worked with them in the…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Thursday to Jackie Gleason Authentic Autographs and Secretarial Signatures: 1951, C. 1954, C. 1964 & the 1970's

284 on Thursday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service