Eric K. Longo's Discussions (4,998)

Discussions Replied To (4631) Replies Latest Activity

"Just stay away."

Eric K. Longo replied on Wednesday to Opinion about a website that sells autographs

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Benjamin

"Hi Mark, you you know that "f" style goes way back..."

Eric K. Longo replied on Tuesday to Real Bowie autographs 2000 - 2001

6 on Tuesday
Reply by MarkG

"This is unfortunate..."

Eric K. Longo replied on Monday to Jackie Gleason Authentic Autographs and Secretarial Signatures: 1951, C. 1954, C. 1964 & the 1970's

244 on Monday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Hello All, Looking at eBay way, nothing new to report here. The usual good contracts…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Monday to Jackie Gleason Authentic Autographs and Secretarial Signatures: 1951, C. 1954, C. 1964 & the 1970's

244 on Monday
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Perhaps from the reverse, Joe?  I'd just display a color photo of it? I have seen so…"

Eric K. Longo replied on Monday to The nightmare of preserving autographs signed on newspaper

7 on Monday
Reply by Joe W.

"Agreed on every count. Same things I saw. Yes, DG lacking a few movements."

Eric K. Longo replied May 19 to All 5 Floyd signed

5 May 19
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"Hello All, I don't have much of any time these days due to personal issues regarding…"

Eric K. Longo replied May 19 to NEWLY UPDATED 5.19.18 REWRITE Some of the Qualities of an Autograph Listed with an Early Attempt at an "Equation" for Evaluation (Results will vary of course - it must be customized and continued).

61 May 19
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"More like 10 ¢... Hi GC :)"

Eric K. Longo replied May 18 to Fake or not? pink floyd atom heart mother

4 May 18
Reply by Eric K. Longo

"I said I was not going to opine but this is just awful and nowhere near the mark (Hi…"

Eric K. Longo replied May 15 to Once again Bowie.......Opinions please..........

11 May 16
Reply by wascher

"Excellent Mark, as always. I posted a 1980 batch, but I won't be around for some tim…"

Eric K. Longo replied May 14 to Real Bowie autographs 2000 - 2001

6 on Tuesday
Reply by MarkG

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service