PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (11,099)

Discussions Replied To (10412) Replies Latest Activity

"I will say, mine too, David. They all look like drawings, possibly by the same hand?"

Eric Keith Longo replied 50 minutes ago to Judy Garland - I know next to nothing about her 1947

9 50 minutes ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Period bleeding or feathering/spreading  would have likely been caused by insufficie…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 2 hours ago to Judy Garland - I know next to nothing about her 1947

9 50 minutes ago

"Here is my Mason: "

Eric Keith Longo replied 3 hours ago to Judy Garland - I know next to nothing about her 1947

9 50 minutes ago

"The James Mason seems problematic - not his smooth hand imo. I will see if I have my…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 3 hours ago to Judy Garland - I know next to nothing about her 1947

9 50 minutes ago

"Here are my others which are sold. 1954, 1960 and 1965 respectively: "

9 50 minutes ago

"Not Authentic. Sorry I don't have better news. I found what I was looking for - this…"

9 50 minutes ago

"When was the plastic type reverse paper introduced? I don't recall ever seeing that…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 5 hours ago to Bruce Lee autograph

28 5 hours ago

"The red color of the print and the nature of the code on the Reverse seem incongruou…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 5 hours ago to Bruce Lee autograph

28 5 hours ago

""....I really don't wanna needlessly waste time for that is most valuable. ..." Date…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 6 hours ago to Bruce Lee autograph

28 5 hours ago

"Thanks David - I am very pleased with it."

Eric Keith Longo replied 11 hours ago to New Walter Huston SP C. 1947 8x10 Double Weight with ANS on Reverse

33 11 hours ago

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service