Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (14,098)

Discussions Replied To (13332) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I will render my Opinion, a full Quaility Assesment and the Opportunity to ask q…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 33 minutes ago to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

442 33 minutes ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thank you for you comments BC! Much appreciated."

Eric Keith Longo replied 16 hours ago to Opinions by Eric $12 with a full Quality Assessment and the Opportunity to Ask Questions.

12 16 hours ago

"Thank you marc!"

Eric Keith Longo replied yesterday to Opinions by Eric $12 with a full Quality Assessment and the Opportunity to Ask Questions.

12 16 hours ago

"Thank you Jason and Jack for the kind comments and wishes!"

Eric Keith Longo replied yesterday to Opinions by Eric $12 with a full Quality Assessment and the Opportunity to Ask Questions.

12 16 hours ago

"Thank you Mark! Yes, I want to offer something different to the collector."

12 16 hours ago

"Hi Etienne, Thank you! Best wishes, Eric"

12 16 hours ago

"Now formally open for opinions. Single signed - $12 Double signed $18 Others on requ…"

12 16 hours ago

"Forgery/fake."

Eric Keith Longo replied on Tuesday to The Doors. Signed Strange Days Album Cover

5 on Tuesday
Reply by JackGotLucky

"It is jet black ink with no age. It lies oddly on the paper. There is a disconnect b…"

Eric Keith Longo replied on Tuesday to Abraham Lincoln signature opinions ?

7 on Tuesday
Reply by JK

"No from me too."

Eric Keith Longo replied on Tuesday to Frank Sinatra signatures - real or forgeries?

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Etienne

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service