Eric Keith Longo's Discussions (8,841)

Discussions Replied To (8228) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi James, I meant trying to get a consensus between friend/others and a TPA or two.…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 27 minutes ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

118 10 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr.

"I find a lot of opinions ARE bull crap."

Eric Keith Longo replied 1 hour ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

118 10 minutes ago

""...if JSA returns it as authentic I will feel good that piece is authentic because…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 1 hour ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

118 10 minutes ago

"One should not use a forged exemplar. :) If it were a forgery and a good one, it cou…"

118 10 minutes ago

"To quote Milos Forman "It must be real!". Good luck with it."

118 10 minutes ago

"No, not silence, not here. As I said, anything with this much around it, like that c…"

118 10 minutes ago

"Generally speaking, any autograph that can cause a 10 page thread like this I simply…"

118 10 minutes ago

"$350 and no better off? Hmm. Do you consider this money wasted? Did any of these ent…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 2 hours ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

118 10 minutes ago

"RE RS what about...Lugosi? ;) SK as well. Not for me. I was younger then. Not anymor…"

Eric Keith Longo replied 2 hours ago to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

118 10 minutes ago

"If "forensics" showed a Gleason was indeed under the 1953 ink cancel as on my posted…"

118 10 minutes ago

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service