We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joseph's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Any opinions on this one? "

Joseph replied Sep 4, 2018 to Sigourney and Dreyfuss.. bought really cheap on ebay

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"Here's  the link to the S.weaver autograph seller on ebay..i saw a nichole kidman on…"

Joseph replied Sep 4, 2018 to Sigourney and Dreyfuss.. bought really cheap on ebay

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

" Cool pic and Autograph thanks for posting"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"yeah i read that even with a Coa, a person can still get tricked..i went on the Jsa…"

Joseph replied Sep 3, 2018 to Sigourney and Dreyfuss.. bought really cheap on ebay

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"good to know..thanks "

Joseph replied Sep 3, 2018 to Sigourney and Dreyfuss.. bought really cheap on ebay

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"thanks man, I'll get some sleep and look into it. if i can contact you for future he…"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"thats not to bad..next time i'll stick with the certified Auto's. hey at least i hav…"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"you have a point i'll look into it..i think one of the seller's has a no refund poli…"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"thanks Joe W. thats a beaut, how much would that cost a poor fellar like me? haha"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

"I was hoping the Dreyfuss would be real, since it looks something like his Auto, if…"

28 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Joseph

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service