damageinc777's Discussions (303)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally I think the idea is good. It would be cool if there were another section…"

damageinc777 replied 1 hour ago to Pre-order Trades

9 1 hour ago
Reply by damageinc777

"Totally understand. "

damageinc777 replied 20 hours ago to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

27 20 hours ago
Reply by Neil Lupin

"Still kind of a joke. My friend used to have his own record label (Emetic) and put o…"

damageinc777 replied 20 hours ago to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

27 20 hours ago
Reply by Neil Lupin

"Wow. Nice one. Not really what I collect but just the same, nice one! How did you ha…"

damageinc777 replied yesterday to Chazz Palminteri - Authentic Signed Poster (Not a Musician)

6 18 hours ago
Reply by William

"It could very well be an old website ad. Like I said I got this from him when it cam…"

damageinc777 replied on Saturday to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

7 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"I actually met him when this came out 10 or 15 years ago when he did some kind of in…"

damageinc777 replied on Saturday to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

7 yesterday
Reply by John Michael

"Yes I lost out on several hundreds of dollars in pledges. They were a cool service u…"

damageinc777 replied on Friday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

27 20 hours ago
Reply by Neil Lupin

"Chances are a couple of the Mayers were mine that I returned. I just didn't care for…"

damageinc777 replied on Friday to Newbury restocks

22 on Saturday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"I have a signed test pressing of the Bennett/Kraus record I got from Pledge years ag…"

damageinc777 replied on Friday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

27 20 hours ago
Reply by Neil Lupin

"Yeah me too. Just like the Elton. "

damageinc777 replied on Friday to Adele Autographed cd possibly??

15 on Friday
Reply by KD

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service