damageinc777's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (762) Replies Latest Activity

"Your cd was most likely lost somewhere along the line or got chewed up in a postal m…"

damageinc777 replied Sep 25 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

59 yesterday
Reply by Darryl Gundersen

"You get charged when you order the item as far as I have noticed. But check your c.c…"

damageinc777 replied Sep 25 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

59 yesterday

"Totally agree with you. I am just making everyone aware of my experience if they are…"

damageinc777 replied Sep 23 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

59 yesterday

"Just wanted to bring to people's attention my last  few purchases from TSL. I am los…"

damageinc777 replied Sep 23 to TALKSHOPLIVE - Rock n' Roll Channel / Country Channel

59 yesterday

"They are my all time favorite band I've seen about a hundred times. Traveling to oth…"

damageinc777 replied Jul 19 to

just now

"Clutch - Sunrise on Slaughter Beach preorder includes signed insert and is also is a…"

just now

"Dope - Blood Money Part Zero preorder These don't list any details of what is signed…"

just now

"I got one. Been slow on the releases (I have actually bought) lately so this was nic…"

damageinc777 replied Jul 15 to Maggie Lindemann- Sucker Punch LP signed

17 on Monday
Reply by REM

"Yes they made it right as quick as they could get the new covers made. It was just f…"

damageinc777 replied Jul 14 to

just now

"Wonder if she will be signing the shrink-wrap again? "

damageinc777 replied Jul 14 to

just now

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service