damageinc777's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"It could very well be an old website ad. Like I said I got this from him when it cam…"

damageinc777 replied 19 hours ago to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

7 2 hours ago
Reply by John Michael

"I actually met him when this came out 10 or 15 years ago when he did some kind of in…"

damageinc777 replied yesterday to JEFF DANIELS LIVE AND UNPLUGGED AUTOGRAPHED CD

7 2 hours ago
Reply by John Michael

"Yes I lost out on several hundreds of dollars in pledges. They were a cool service u…"

damageinc777 replied yesterday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Chances are a couple of the Mayers were mine that I returned. I just didn't care for…"

damageinc777 replied yesterday to Newbury restocks

22 yesterday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"I have a signed test pressing of the Bennett/Kraus record I got from Pledge years ag…"

damageinc777 replied yesterday to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

22 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Yeah me too. Just like the Elton. "

damageinc777 replied on Friday to Adele Autographed cd possibly??

15 on Friday
Reply by KD

"Hello, Thank you for pre-ordering the TOM MORELLO The Atlas Underground Fire CD (Au…"

damageinc777 replied on Thursday to Tom Morello - The Atlas Underground Fire CD - with signed booklet

5 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Colwell

"Still available here too: https://cleorecs.com/store/shop/todd-rundgren-flappie-limi…"

damageinc777 replied on Wednesday to Todd Rundgren Signed Xmas 7”

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Jor-El

"You would think so. Either way I have all their autographs already except possibly t…"

damageinc777 replied on Wednesday to TRIVIUM IN THE COURT OF THE DRAGON AUTOGRAPHED CD

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Josh Blake

"Nope not there either. Bad thing is I opened it thinking there was a card inside or…"

damageinc777 replied on Wednesday to TRIVIUM IN THE COURT OF THE DRAGON AUTOGRAPHED CD

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Josh Blake

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service