Syreena Sexxton's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you John. I hope you're doing well. -Syren"

Syreena Sexxton replied Jul 1 to The Cure In Between Days Signed 12" Maxi-Single... Real Or Fake?

3 Jul 1
Reply by John William

"Hi Richard. Nice to hear from you again. Thanks for the opinion, I'm sure you're rig…"

Syreena Sexxton replied May 7 to Patti Smith Horses Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

3 May 7
Reply by Richard Booth

"Hi Timothy- Thanks a bunch. I knew nothing about this Seller or his reputation. I gu…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Dec 11, 2017 to Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

12 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

"Thanks John- as always the voice of reason."

Syreena Sexxton replied Dec 10, 2017 to Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

12 Dec 11, 2017

"Thanks goodcat53. "

Syreena Sexxton replied Dec 10, 2017 to Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

12 Dec 11, 2017

"No problem Jason. That's why we're here- to learn and hopefully be of use to one ano…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Dec 8, 2017 to Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

12 Dec 11, 2017

"Thanks Matt."

Syreena Sexxton replied Nov 10, 2017 to Heart Ann & Nancy Wilson Signed Dreamboat Annie LP - Real Or Fake?

2 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

"I agree Samuel. The Nigel Harrison and Frank Infante looked potentially authentic, b…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Nov 9, 2017 to Blondie Signed Autoamerican LP - Real Or Fake?

5 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

"I thought so too Richard. Thanks for the confirmation."

Syreena Sexxton replied Nov 9, 2017 to Blondie Signed Autoamerican LP - Real Or Fake?

5 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

"Thanks Bruce. I knew Heroes & Legends was a red flag but I didn't know that Sign…"

Syreena Sexxton replied Nov 9, 2017 to U2 Signed War LP - Real Or Fake?

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service