We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Bruce Draganjac's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent observations, Scott! Thanks for adding to the research. I have a feeling y…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Feb 1, 2019 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"I am. But, that's the reason for seeking authentication. If validated, I'll probably…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Feb 1, 2019 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"Another find in Wikipedia - she left her home area to attend school in New York City…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Jan 31, 2019 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"Another find (from Wikipedia) showing her fondness for "Western" lifestyles: She som…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Jan 31, 2019 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"I found another mention of the two women in the June 12, 1926 Pittsburgh Courier: "S…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Dec 15, 2013 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"I think so too. Many of the letter characteristics are very similar to her adult sig…"

Bruce Draganjac replied Dec 15, 2013 to Possible very early Lucille Ball autograph

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

"Wow, doing some more research, I discovered this in a Pittsburgh newspaper from June…"

16 Feb 3, 2019
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service