FRANK GARCIA's Discussions (187)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry that happened to y’all. Man I would be more than disappointed. It wouldn’t do…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Apr 6 to Snowfall: The Tony Bennett Christmas Album (Signed Test Pressing)

33 Apr 6
Reply by FRANK GARCIA

"He is abit pricey but did get his signed LP with Nesbit. Then he had offer for limit…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 21 to MICKY DOLENZ PRE-ORDER FOR NEW CD Titled "Dolenz Sings Nesmith" * MONKEES

5 Mar 21
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"I know how you feel. My work has caused me to miss a few at times. But luckily at wo…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 18 to Timothy B. Schmit (Eagles) - Day By Day (signed cd)

11 May 6
Reply by damageinc777

"Completely forgot that must have joined the US Vault membership till i happen to loo…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 17 to Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos w/signed insert

114 on Wednesday
Reply by Hervé

"I have the “signed?” Waterstones but only good thing to say on it is that the cover…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 17 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

559 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike White

"Hi Steve Thank you for the replacement of the KISS Gene/Paul autograph card that was…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 14 to Kiss Destroyer Anniversary- Signed by Gene and Paul

362 3 hours ago
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Well got my "signed" copy today.  The oly thing can say is that atleast the UK cove…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 14 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

559 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike White

"On Talkshoplive they did state “Randomly Signed”. Has anyone actually got any??"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 8 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

559 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike White

"If both sigs are autopen. Was wondering if be able for partial refund if still want…"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 8 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

559 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike White

"Dolly unsigned is half price already at Waterstones"

FRANK GARCIA replied Mar 7 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

559 14 hours ago
Reply by Mike White

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service