ShadyBootlegger's Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope that’s not the case I don’t have a problem with waiting but give us a date at…"

ShadyBootlegger replied 2 hours ago to Billie Eilish Signed Bundle

64 2 hours ago
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"I email them once a week takes ages for the to reply and I get the same crap answer …"

ShadyBootlegger replied 2 hours ago to Billie Eilish Signed Bundle

64 2 hours ago
Reply by ShadyBootlegger

"Totally agree "

ShadyBootlegger replied yesterday to Ed sheeran signed overpass graffiti singles

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Lol that’s the thing with this hobby spend so much I can’t stop lol no worries dude…"

ShadyBootlegger replied yesterday to Ed sheeran signed overpass graffiti singles

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Fair point them Elton’s are going to be so much better than them singles I can feel…"

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"I could ship 3 tracked to USA for about £11  that’s how much it cost normally to se…"

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Hopefully you sorted it dude  they still in stock as of now "

ShadyBootlegger replied on Friday to Ed sheeran signed overpass graffiti singles

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"That sucks they lost my order last time too I’m not too bothered as long as I get 1…"

ShadyBootlegger replied on Friday to Ed sheeran signed overpass graffiti singles

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Agreed man they will look amazing together pitty the bad habits ain’t the same style "

20 yesterday
Reply by KD

"Personally I wouldn’t  give that POS my money  but I’m sure she has fans somewhere "

ShadyBootlegger replied on Thursday to Jamie Lynn Spears Signed "Things I Should Have Said" Memoir

7 on Friday
Reply by OT

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service