We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Josvetnik 's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Where did you go WASCHER stay with us for while"

Josvetnik replied Aug 19, 2015 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"I mean what really do you know about autographs you have never even met Michael Jack…"

Josvetnik replied Aug 19, 2015 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Yes my ? Is what do you know about autographs punk"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"A kid what how old are you you been swimming in your daddy's balls when I been in bu…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"I'm lovin this none of you can answer a ? But you can run your mouth that's brave"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"I mean you guys go on eBay and stock people lol really that's really low lol"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Yes me to it's called the phone spell so like I asked many times any of you have rea…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Lol sorry I do not live of welfare or food stamps you guys have no life lol like I s…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"It's funny none of you actually even met Michael and you act like you know this is h…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Yes Rich your u right it is ZERO Credibility for you to sit here and write blogs all…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service