We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Michael Jones's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I can only speak for myself, but for me it's the fascination with just how wrong thi…"

John Michael Jones replied May 31, 2016 to [Discussion Closed by Moderator Due to Offensive Content] it is original?charles manson

36 May 31, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Both? I'm only seeing the one with him & his guitar. The one of him holding his…"

John Michael Jones replied May 31, 2016 to [Discussion Closed by Moderator Due to Offensive Content] it is original?charles manson

36 May 31, 2016

"I've got hundreds of his signatures & they change like the weather...."

36 May 31, 2016

"They were all 8x10 so thats another great sign"

36 May 31, 2016

"I know him & remember when he signed these photos. He signed a stack of them &am…"

36 May 31, 2016

"You're a good man... Don't let the herds of sheep get to you. You know the truth &am…"

36 May 31, 2016

"I know this photo well. CM signed a ton of these a few years back & sent them ou…"

36 May 31, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service