Kdavies12's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"After looking at these on eBay I think these are cancelled orders seeing as the scal…"

Kdavies12 replied 54 minutes ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"I think it’s working again now! Give it a go "

Kdavies12 replied 1 hour ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"They are available but you can’t actually buy them - there is a glitch on the site i…"

Kdavies12 replied 1 hour ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"I do think the Elton store is quite glitchy so let’s hope it’s just this! I remember…"

Kdavies12 replied 15 hours ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"I just did a dummy run for you (I’m in the U.K.) and it says the same for me. Shows…"

Kdavies12 replied 15 hours ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"Could possibly be cancellations! I did notice that "

Kdavies12 replied 17 hours ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"I just did a dummy test and it says the US store ones can ship to me in the U.K. I t…"

Kdavies12 replied 22 hours ago to Elton John signed The Lockdown Sessions album art card

94 35 minutes ago
Reply by breakthru

"Interesting! I will email them today and ask when is it being sent and report back "

Kdavies12 replied on Thursday to Hans Zimmer - James Bond signed LP - Back in stock

7 on Thursday
Reply by Kdavies12

"The date is wrong on the website I think - I ordered mine back in Oct 2020 and it go…"

Kdavies12 replied on Thursday to Hans Zimmer - James Bond signed LP - Back in stock

7 on Thursday
Reply by Kdavies12

"No shipping notice! Just turned up "

Kdavies12 replied Oct 15 to Dua Lipa Signed cd single - U.K. only

103 yesterday
Reply by Stepeanut

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service