We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Daniel Plainview's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"The only thing from that link that looks 100% beyond the shadow of a doubt authentic…"

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 29, 2022 to Signed Nirvana poster ending tomorrow at Iconic Auctions

5 Apr 30, 2022
Reply by J.Seah

"If people thought it was authentic the bid would be a lot higher than $900 since it'…"

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 28, 2022 to Fleetwood Mac Rumours at Iconic Auctions right now

37 Jul 24, 2022
Reply by Addison Casey

"I requested the JSA letter and it was graded a month ago and they say it's legit. Do…"

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 21, 2021 to Signed AC/DC full band album with Bon Scott at Gotta Have Rock and Roll auction legit????

1 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Daniel Plainview

"Thank you my friend "

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 19, 2021 to Lynyrd Skynyrd signed "Street Survivors" album with Ronnie Van Zant and JSA LOA! RARE!

4 Apr 19, 2021

"Glad you appreciate, Red! "

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 18, 2021 to Lynyrd Skynyrd signed "Street Survivors" album with Ronnie Van Zant and JSA LOA! RARE!

4 Apr 19, 2021

"Thank you all very much - Bruce, Rich, Ballroom, and Terrier. I will avoid this like…"

Daniel Plainview replied Apr 7, 2021 to Fleetwood Mac "Rumours" signed album - LEGIT???

10 Apr 24, 2021
Reply by Anne Marie LaProvidenza

"Thanks for the info, Patrick. I just sent you a friend request so that we can speak. "

Daniel Plainview replied Mar 17, 2021 to Finally got an authentic signed Queen "A Night at the Opera!"

13 Mar 17, 2021

"I know it will be shame that the inner sleeve beautiful Freddie signature will never…"

Daniel Plainview replied Mar 16, 2021 to Finally got an authentic signed Queen "A Night at the Opera!"

13 Mar 17, 2021

"Not to worry my friend, I will leave the piece as is"

Daniel Plainview replied Mar 16, 2021 to Finally got an authentic signed Queen "A Night at the Opera!"

13 Mar 17, 2021

"Thank you for the opinion. You know that I have the utmost respect for your advice,…"

13 Mar 17, 2021

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service