Stalger's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine did arrive today and the Polly is surprisingly sharp. I’m in Beaver County near…"

Stalger replied Jul 23 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Halloran & I must be neighbors - here’s my tracking. What an unexpected surprise…"

Stalger replied Jul 22 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"As I see it, this was advertised to ship week of 5/24. Tracking created 5/26 has no…"

Stalger replied Jun 4 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"I received mine on Wednesday but I had to go secondary market on this one, then foun…"

Stalger replied May 15 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Received cd today but no autographed booklet, that’ll ship separately. Chances of re…"

Stalger replied May 12 to KENNY CHESNEY AUTOGRAPHED HERE AND NOW DELUXE CD

14 May 31
Reply by DannyGraceland

"Many thanks! I recently sent him his other book TTM hoping for an auto but it was RT…"

Stalger replied Apr 12 to Brian Johnson AC/DC book

29 Aug 19
Reply by Steve

"Yours look good to me and it appears you caught a break with these.  I believe I was…"

Stalger replied Feb 27 to Florida Georgia Line Life Rolls On Signed

39 Mar 13
Reply by KD

"I’m now convinced they are both autopen, at least mine is. The Brian Kelly on mine h…"

Stalger replied Feb 27 to Florida Georgia Line Life Rolls On Signed

39 Mar 13
Reply by KD

"Anyone receive this yet?  Are these looking ok or are they another autopen?"

Stalger replied Feb 25 to Florida Georgia Line Life Rolls On Signed

39 Mar 13
Reply by KD

"Has anyone received any of the prints yet? I believe they were supposed to go out by…"

Stalger replied Jan 29 to Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) signed print for $ 50 donation

35 Jun 10
Reply by Dan

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service