We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Will McIntosh's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"In case anyone is interested, I contacted a Euler scholar, and he feels certain this…"

Will McIntosh replied Apr 17 to Leonhard Euler - 18th Century Mathematician - Is this Authentic?

2 Apr 17
Reply by Will McIntosh

"So it seems as if this is likely a secretarial version of Moe signing for all three.…"

Will McIntosh replied Nov 27, 2023 to Three Stooges - Authentic?

14 Nov 27, 2023
Reply by Eddy

"Eddy, your p.s. got me looking around, and I found this on Lelands, with all three s…"

Will McIntosh replied Nov 26, 2023 to Three Stooges - Authentic?

14 Nov 27, 2023
Reply by Eddy

"I think I'm imagining something different than you. I'm not suggesting someone uploa…"

Will McIntosh replied Sep 28, 2023 to How Soon Before We Get a Search Engine that Can ID Signatures?

9 Sep 29, 2023
Reply by Stephen Woods

"I had a blast identifying the signatures. I spent many hours poring over them. The o…"

Will McIntosh replied Sep 14, 2023 to How Soon Before We Get a Search Engine that Can ID Signatures?

9 Sep 29, 2023
Reply by Stephen Woods

"Thanks Eddy and Michelle, I really appreciate the assistance!"

Will McIntosh replied Jul 21, 2023 to Lewis Carroll Signatures - Authentic?

3 Jul 21, 2023
Reply by Will McIntosh

"Glad to help!"

Will McIntosh replied Feb 7, 2023 to James Stewart Bunch of Photos - Authentic?

63 Nov 16, 2023
Reply by Patrick Michael Bratcher

"The 400 forged Jimmy's are officially on their way to JK! Hopefully they do some goo…"

Will McIntosh replied Jan 30, 2023 to James Stewart Bunch of Photos - Authentic?

63 Nov 16, 2023

"I'd be happy to ship them to you. "

Will McIntosh replied Jan 28, 2023 to James Stewart Bunch of Photos - Authentic?

63 Nov 16, 2023

"Thanks again everyone for the assistance. To his credit, when I sent the seller a li…"

Will McIntosh replied Jan 28, 2023 to James Stewart Bunch of Photos - Authentic?

63 Nov 16, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service