We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Quisp's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Please stop making statements about my integritry based on absolutley nothing other…"

Quisp replied Nov 29, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I can see the differences but also see similarities.  The "S"s are very similar espe…"

Quisp replied Nov 22, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

"I was asking Brucejuice since he is the one who is more knowledgeable about this.  Y…"

Quisp replied Nov 20, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

"If you feel this discussion is irrelevant then please excuse yourself from it.  I wa…"

Quisp replied Nov 20, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

"Do you have any idea who else would write the set list that would be on the tour at…"

24 Nov 29, 2015

"My apologies for not being clearer about that.  I was a student at Syracuse and had…"

Quisp replied Nov 16, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

"Little confused by your post.  I am familiar with Xerox machines but this is not a X…"

Quisp replied Nov 16, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

"I was told by the stage crew that Bruce himself did write the set list.  The handwri…"

Quisp replied Nov 14, 2015 to Handwritten Original Bruce Springsteen Set List from Born in the USA tour, 1985, w/ COA, Pass and ticket stub

24 Nov 29, 2015

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service