We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Tom Wilson's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"YOU DONT KNOW HE BUYS AND RESELS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ON EBAY INCLUDING YOU, YOU WRITE…"

Tom Wilson replied Aug 3, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"I was told by WASCHER not to mess up this forum but I'm on topic BECUASE all the tra…"

Tom Wilson replied Aug 3, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"So the Coa is fake?"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 31, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Ok so I saw this item on eBay with Coa wanted to get info on the item and Coa is it…"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 30, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Ok I'm trying to stay on task sorry so Hendirx autographs are considered fake as WEL…"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 19, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"I see but also the exact photo that I showed you is a PSA so does 777phantom does hi…"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 19, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Here's the photo of the 1st one exact match and it's a PSA DNA not the phantom777"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Oh hey you know what I was looking though online and the 1st one is actually by PSA…"

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Any thought on these 2????"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 18, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

"Hi anyone know best place to get MJ stuff"

Tom Wilson replied Jul 18, 2016 to Michael Jackson buyandresellmarketplace12 signndrivecollector Joe Hendrix Gowanda NY

482 Jan 24
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service