We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Robert McCluskey's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Brandon - AFTAL has (or had) around 150 dealers. The problems are with perhaps a han…"

Robert McCluskey replied Feb 4, 2013 to AFTAL Steering Committee Statement on Michael Jackson Autographs

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Well, you can believe what you like, that's your right. Speaking for myself I would…"

Robert McCluskey replied Feb 3, 2013 to AFTAL Steering Committee Statement on Michael Jackson Autographs

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Carl - it looks (from reply notifications) that you are trying to comment on my earl…"

Robert McCluskey replied Feb 3, 2013 to AFTAL Steering Committee Statement on Michael Jackson Autographs

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Rick, that is a shameful accusation, sorry. Do you think we have been disbanded beca…"

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"I believe Dominic is an AFTAL director."

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Well, what can I say ? Firstly, every word "said" here is being read and scrutinised…"

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"I wouldn't be too quick to draw that conclusion Carl."

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Sure we are and we can speak as individuals. What I said was we aren't authorised to…"

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Hi Rick - I've just replied to Carl's post confirming the statements made earlier by…"

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

"Carl... I think later posts now will start to give you an idea as to what has happen…"

125 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Mick Taylor

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service