We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Alexander Drey's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again I am a huge Kobe fan and definitely want to own some auto of his at som…"

Alexander Drey replied Feb 15, 2014 to OPINIONS NEEDED IS THIS REAL? KOBE PIECE OF FORUM AUTO

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"No worries just wanted some opinions thank you for responding"

Alexander Drey replied Feb 15, 2014 to OPINIONS NEEDED IS THIS REAL? KOBE PIECE OF FORUM AUTO

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"and similar to this earlier autograph that had been authenticated just wondering if…"

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/Framed-Kobe-Bryant-with-signed-piece-of-the-Forum-Floor-/271…"

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"Thank you for your reply. Jw I bought this from a hobby shop I know that doesn't nec…"

10 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"Well as they say can't win em all lol I was not expecting much. Thank you guys for t…"

Alexander Drey replied Jan 27, 2014 to Michael Jordan Signed Photo need some help

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

"Thanks for your reply. I am completely to new to this so I was just wondering what i…"

Alexander Drey replied Jan 27, 2014 to Michael Jordan Signed Photo need some help

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Mykaphobic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service