We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dave McFarland's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the photo."

Dave McFarland replied Feb 5, 2018 to Help With Basketball Autograph

1 Feb 5, 2018
Reply by Dave McFarland

"I have said for years that these companies should be referred to as opinionators and…"

Dave McFarland replied Apr 28, 2017 to PSA/JSA Are they always right? Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Merle Haggard Signed Guitar

13 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"I remember seeing Steve Grad on pawn stars trying to sell his autographed star wars…"

Dave McFarland replied Apr 28, 2017 to PSA/JSA Are they always right? Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Merle Haggard Signed Guitar

13 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"Check out a website called www.haulsofshame.com"

13 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"100% right.  Check out a website called www.haulsofshame.com  "

13 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"PSA/DNA & JSA and the other third party authentication companies are self procla…"

Dave McFarland replied Apr 26, 2017 to PSA/JSA Are they always right? Johnny Cash, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Merle Haggard Signed Guitar

13 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"Here is a photo of some of the items that Merle was kind enough to sign for me while…"

Dave McFarland replied Apr 26, 2017 to Merle Haggard HELP !!!

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"I personally don't like these signatures. I worked for Merle for a while selling mer…"

Dave McFarland replied Apr 26, 2017 to Merle Haggard HELP !!!

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"No problems with these Rose sigs."

Dave McFarland replied Apr 26, 2017 to Pete rose

2 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Dave McFarland

"I worked for Merle selling merchandise for a while, this one looks good to me."

Dave McFarland replied Apr 26, 2017 to Merle haggard real deal or no deal !!!???

4 Apr 26, 2017
Reply by Jason Toney

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service