We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Michael C. Caputo's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"UPDATE: I got my money back for everything I bid on. There were three items in total…"

Michael C. Caputo replied Aug 12, 2020 to Beatles autograph authentication-John, George and Ringo

15 Aug 12, 2020
Reply by Michael C. Caputo

"Thanks again Steve."

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 21, 2020 to Ghostbusters Record with cast autographs

4 Jul 21, 2020

"Yes that all makes sense. I've been trading emails back and forth with him and he's…"

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 21, 2020 to Christopher Reeve and George Reeves autograph on one card

2 Jul 21, 2020

"Thanks Jim. Yeah, it's sad."

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 21, 2020 to Beatles autograph authentication-John, George and Ringo

15 Aug 12, 2020

"Thanks Jim, This was my first time buying autographs that I wasn't sure about, so it…"

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 20, 2020 to Beatles autograph authentication-John, George and Ringo

15 Aug 12, 2020

"Thanks Michelle,  I've reached out to ICONZ to get my money back. I'm waiting to see…"

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 20, 2020 to Beatles autograph authentication-John, George and Ringo

15 Aug 12, 2020

"Hi Josh, I can't tell if you're saying you think it's inauthentic or you just aren't…"

Michael C. Caputo replied Jul 20, 2020 to Ghostbusters Record with cast autographs

4 Jul 21, 2020

"Thanks Steve, Yeah, I got my hopes up but that Paul especially looked weird. All of…"

15 Aug 12, 2020

"Thanks for taking a look. I have a couple of other pieces non-Beatles related that I…"

15 Aug 12, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service